Re: [Tutor] On-line courses.

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Tue Jun 15 18:33:46 EDT 2004

There aren't so many commercial offerings for Python courses that I
know of. Also, I don't know where in the world you are...

If you visit OSCON in july, you'll get a chance to attend some Python
tutorials, but note that early bird registration ends June 18!
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/tutorial_python.html

Otherwise there are some well known Python trainers in the USA, such
as Wesley Chun http://roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/services.html and
Mark Lutz http://www.rmi.net/~lutz/mytrain.html . You just missed one
of Mark's classes in Colorado...

There are more trainers out there, but these are the ones I know of
in the US who regularly give open classes. Others do on-site training
for companies etc.