[Tutor] Tricky parsing problem

Tim Wilson wilson at visi.com
Thu Jun 3 10:31:39 EDT 2004

On 6/3/04 9:15 AM, "Joerg Woelke" <lumbricus at gmx.net> wrote:

> Easyest is to use Wordview:
> "http://wvware.sourceforge.net/"

I thought of that too, but I don't think it will help in this case because
of the haphazard way in which the original Word document was created. The
original author created the outline forms completely manually by inserting
the roman numerals and letters and using spaces for the indentation.

Perhaps I'm not giving the Wordview authors enough credit, but I assumed
that it wouldn't be possible to infer the proper outline structure from a
such a brain-dead document.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson