[Tutor] stand alone python applications

Pawel Kraszewski Pawel_Kraszewski at wp.pl
Tue Jul 6 08:16:57 CEST 2004

Dnia wto 6. lipca 2004 07:30, Jeff Peery napisał:

|hello, does anyone know if you can do something to the effect of compiling
| python so that it will act as a stand alone application - ie., can I write
| an application in python, create a wxpython interface and distribute it to
| my customers without them having to install python or anything else but my
| application? thanks.

Just tell,  for which system?

For Windows, you have a cute "py2exe", which works perfectly with most
wxPython applications.

--
 Pawel Kraszewski                                FreeBSD/Linux

        E-Mail/Jabber             Phone         ICQ       GG
   Pawel_Kraszewski at wp.pl    +48 604 777447   45615564   69381