[Tutor] problems with py 2.3.2

gil at tuckers.de gil at tuckers.de
Tue Jan 27 18:13:22 EST 2004

greetings,
                 I wonder if anyone is or has had problems
installing the latest Python release. Well several times
I tried to get it right after downloading- Getting it on Windows
2000 pro isw easy but it never works properly for the IDE
doesn`t come when you call it. The command side in DOS is
fine but the GUI and ther modules never show up.
When I install I try to put it in different filkes, but no way.

So I giave up and just use the Python 2.1 release. Maybe
some one somewhere mighthave sometip or tips,
 sincereley gil