[Tutor] exporting? saving? whatever you want to call it.

Mike McMullen bgart5 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:29:10 EST 2004

I have a small program written that you can enter your employment info into
(date you started, date you ended, supervisor's name, job title, etc.)

It's a niffty little program (if I do say so myslef) but I was wondering if
there is anyway I can save it (or export it) to a database (excell like) or
something like Microsoft Word.

If you need some more info or even the code itself just tell me.  Still
learning the ropes.

Thanks.