[Tutor] colored text output to Windows console

John Matthews jmatthew at columbus.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 21:03:13 EST 2004

I have written a text mode game that keeps track of 3 lists. I would like for
the output of the game to use colors to make it easier for the user to read the
text. Kind of like what is seen on an ANSI BBS.

 From my initial research, it seems this impossible to do in a Windows 'DOS box'.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

+ John Matthews            http://8ftarch.org             Eight Foot Architect +
| "blind man in a roomful       REGIME      "we're very unlikely to find large |
|  of deaf people."             CHANGE       stockpiles of weapons, I don't    |
+- Paul O'Neill----------------- 2004 -------think they exist." David Kay------+