[Tutor] O.T.

Michael Lange klappnase at freenet.de
Fri Dec 31 16:01:10 CET 2004

> * Jacob S. <keridee at jayco.net> [041228 01:42]:
> > But who are you all, what are you're ages, what do you do, marriage status,
> > etc?

37, no kids but a girlfriend with a cat. I work at a clinical laboratory in a hospital in germany.
I'm just a hobby programmer and started with python about 2 years ago; I chose python as my first
(and yet only) language because I happened to find a cheap german version of Ivan van Laningham's
"Teach yourself python in 24 hours" in a local bookstore when I was looking for something to
start with. The book had a sticker on it that said something like "No programming knowledge required!"
which looked very promising to me back then.

A happy new year to all of you

Michael