[Tutor] leastsquares.py

mdcooper mdcooper at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 30 22:20:02 CET 2004

Hi Pierre,

you are correct - the methods that simply refuse negative results will not be
sufficient.

The code I have so far is attached as *.py files.

Thanks,

Matt

Be aware that I have adusted _lsq2.py so that it can be shown to the world -
it still contains a basic outline of what should be done but it may not look
too efficient.

<pierre.barbier at cirad.fr> =====