[Tutor] O.T.

John Purser johnp at milwaukielumber.com
Mon Dec 27 22:59:41 CET 2004

Wow.  An actual ASL post.  I haven't seen one of these since I left AOL.

I'm a 44 year old IT jack of all trades with a background in accounting.
Right now I work for a company creating and automating management reports.
I've programmed in a half dozen languages, done networking, have some
certifications in Unix and Windows.  I guess my status would be "involved".

Nice to meet you Jacob.

John Purser