[Tutor] Nifty

David Broadwell dbroadwell at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 17 16:52:53 CET 2004

>> I just got in contact with Nick Parlante of the Nifty
>> Assignments project; he's been collecting material on fun
>> projects:
>>
>> http://nifty.stanford.edu/

> What do others think?
Private channel or not, I'm in. (at least until classes spike up again in
early February) Sounds like a good way to burn through a winter.

Heck I don't even know if I CAN convert C++ to Python but I've never let a
problem like language stop me from playing Chinese chess on boats in china
... So even if I lack the ability, I'm for the idea of having running
'projects' for the tutor list to do. That way it's driven a bit less by
homework problems.

--

Programmer's mantra; Observe, Brainstorm, Prototype, Repeat

David Broadwell