[Tutor] Re: [ANN] RUR: a Python Learning Environment (alpha)

Ron Phillips RPhillips at engineer.co.summit.oh.us
Mon Dec 13 14:43:45 CET 2004

This looks like a very nice effort -- I am trying to get it running,
since I am working with some other newbies to learn more Python.

I wish there were a link from http://rur-ple.sourceforge.net/index.html
to the download page! And I am not sure which of the downloaded files to
run. I thought maybe WorldDisplay.py, or RURmain.py?

Anyway, I really like the concept, and the screenshots look intriguing.
You have a nice writing style in English, by the way -- I think kids
will pick right up on the "fix the robot" metaphor.

Which program do I start?

Ron