[Tutor] Removing a row from a tab delimitted text

Kooser, Ara S askoose at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 6 21:49:46 CET 2004

Alan Gauld tutorial at http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/ has
some examples in python that will solve this problem. Happy Pythoning

Ara

"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a
sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road.
But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still
get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be
perplexed, though you still get the same soaking." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo