[Tutor] Problem with file()

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Sun Aug 22 14:56:44 CEST 2004

Instead of putting your package or module directly in the Lib foldor, it is
customary to put code that you want to make available to all Python in
Lib/site-packages. For example if you install a third-party library that is
where it will go. This folder is added to your Python path automatically.

Kent