[Tutor] Questions on CGI script

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Sat Aug 21 14:44:06 CEST 2004

Shufen,

What are the details of the Server Error?

VoidSpace has a few CGI examples you could look at.
cgi-shell is very simple example - it creates a form with one entry field
that accepts a shell command. When you submit the form it executes the
command and shows you the result.
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/cgi-shell.py

nangram is a more complex example -
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html#nana