[Tutor] redirecting module output

Christian Meesters cmeesters at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 18 21:13:28 CEST 2004

Hi Alan,

Guess you are right. Back to roots ...
I will refactor the module the way you propose. And indeed, I
understand your suggestions :-). (Although I fear re-writing /
refactoring this will not be all too straight forward ...)

As to your comment on the "FindFrame" name: The project name is merely
"Find" at this stage. So, I will not take any "complaints" about the
name here ;-). But reading your comment tells me that you indeed have a
point: I should avoid inheriting the DNA class into the GUI itself.
This was a rather stupid idea of mine. But you gave me the solution
(implicitly). Thanks. You are right: I was more mixing (and therefore
abusing) the DNA class into the GUI then using it a sensitive way.

Thank you very much,
Christian