[Tutor] Comma at the end of a print command

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:06:02 CEST 2004

Further to my last message, I've just found the curses tutorial.

I've also checked my old Python curses code. Not so big a change,
just my memory acting up. I still do most of my curses stuff
in raw C and had fdorgotten how much Python tries to wrap
curses functions as methods of the window objects.

But it does mean that getch works diffrently to how I thought
it worked! (ON both windows and curses) So thanks to DragonFire
for pointing that out and starting me on this trail of investigation.
Could have led to some embarrassing emails from disgruntled
Linux users of my tutor!

:-)

Alan G.