[Tutor] RE troubles

Øyvind python at kapitalisten.no
Fri Aug 13 23:17:28 CEST 2004

I am trying to make sense of the RE module and get the correct output. I
have a document where there are five instances of a word or a sentence.
How many characters or what kind of characters are unknown. I have
downloaded Kodos, but can't get any wiser. What will the expression I
should use be?

I know that the word is following "target="_top">" and is before "</a><a
href=javascript". So the document will contain five instances of:

target="_top"> word1 </a><a href=javascript
target="_top">sentence 2</a><a href=javascript
and so forth....

How do I get them out?

Thanks in advance....

--