[Tutor] 'import site' failed error

nik my.mailing.lists at noos.fr
Thu Aug 12 18:20:50 CEST 2004

I've drawn a blank trying to find how to get PyRun_SimpleFile to run
with the verbose option - I found someone mention it on a wishlist, so
perhaps it isn't possible yet.

So instead I'm just going to ignore it for the meanwhile, since the
program still seems to output correctly (the good ol' head-in-the-sand
technique). However, if anyone knows how I can sort it out, please let
me know.

thanks,
nik