[Tutor] CSV Module

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Fri Aug 6 03:13:37 CEST 2004

This seems to be a limitation of the csv module. Or two limitations, maybe.
First, it ignores the lineterminator parameter on reads - it is using the
standard file iterator to break the input into lines. Second, I don't think
it allows a newline inside a value.

This bug report has a little more detail about the first limitation:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=789519&group_id=5470

Kent