[Tutor] i dont understand

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Mon Aug 2 21:06:58 CEST 2004

Have you tried any of the tutorials listed on the "Python for
Non-Programmers" page? If so, where do you get stuck?
http://www.python.org/topics/learn/non-prog.html

You might like the book "Python Programming for the absolute beginner", it
doesn't assume you know about "?.() and stuff like that.
http://premierpressbooks.com/ptr_detail.cfm?group=Programming&isbn=1%2D59200%2D073%2D8

Otherwise you can ask here about specific things you don't understand.

Kent