[Tutor] How does WxPython use fonts

John Fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Mon Aug 2 06:40:07 CEST 2004

Hi,
I just got WxPthon 2.5.1.5 working on my SUSE 9.1 64bit system - but it looks
terrible.  One thing for sure the fonts do not  (in fact the entire look)
does not match my standard 2.4 look when running the demo.  So this is just a
guess - 2.5 does not use the same fonts as the 2.4 install.  How do I set 2.5
to match the 2.4 look?  I think some of the issue could be that 2.5  is using
75dpi fonts and should be using 100dpi fonts. I say that because I recall
that KDE looks similar before I installed the 100 DPI fonts.
John