[Tutor] EuroPython Conference in June?

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Mon Apr 26 08:25:34 EDT 2004

Hi!

I just thought I'd inform/remind people on the tutor list about
the Europython Conference June 7-9. This year it takes place in
Göteborg, Sweden, and it's a really good time to learn more
about Python and to meet other Python programmers.

Early bird registration ends on May 1st, so it's a good idea
to register now to avoid paying 50-60 Euros extra. It seems
the pre-booked budget rooms are running out too, and you might
need to be fairly early to get good accomodations elsewhere
as well, so don't wait too long.

You can fly cheaply to Göteborg with Ryanair from London and
a few other places. There is more info about how to get there
and where to stay etc at http://www.europython.org/

Only a few talks have been accepted so far, but the deadline
for submitting talks is today, so I hope to see many more
accepted and scheduled talks soon. If you want to peek at the
talk submissions, go to the search page and uncheck all item
types except "Plone Conference Talk", and search (perhaps
without a search text).

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN