[Tutor] math question

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Sun Apr 25 06:13:23 EDT 2004

At 12:29 2004-04-25 +0800, William Rance wrote:
>Unfortunately I also find (in general)a female's mind works differently
>/they seem to expect absoluteness/perfection -whereas a male is much more
>tolerant looking more at the overall problem

On the other hand, it seems we men are more prone to say really
stupid and degrading things about others.

>(mind you I can't recall any female Noble Prize winner in maths/physics).

You can visit www.nobel.se if you want to refresh your memory
(or learn something new). (Marie Curie got both the Physics
(1903) and the Chemistry prize (1911)? )

While generalizations are sometimes very useful, gender, race
etc are in general poor predictors for their logical ability
of a certain individual.

Can we please keep this mailing list free from from male chauvinism
in the future?

Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus at thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se
I code Python ~ The Agile Programming Language