FW: [Tutor] Python development-moving from Windows to Linux ( fin ally)

Crabtree, Chad Chad.Crabtree at nationalcity.com
Thu Apr 22 13:04:44 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Crabtree, Chad
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:04 PM
To: 'Tony Cappellini'
Subject: RE: [Tutor] Python development-moving from Windows to Linux (
finally)

I'm not sure but I believe you need to append to the $PATH the directory
your talking about.  $PYTHONPATH tells python where to look for modules and
such.

***National City made the following annotations

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication.