[Tutor] Re: Web app in Python: alternatives to CGI?

orbitz at ezabel.com orbitz at ezabel.com
Sun Apr 18 12:20:43 EDT 2004

You could always run the services on your own computer, atleast just to get an
idea of how they all work.  I run a twisted server on my computer and it works
out well. I just signed up for one of those dynamic dns services so people can
access it.

For web applications in twisted I'd suggest checking out nevow:
http://divmod.org/Home/Projects/Nevow/