[Tutor] Making a database

orbitz at ezabel.com orbitz at ezabel.com
Fri Apr 16 18:30:11 EDT 2004

I wouldn't suggest such a thing in python Noud. There are already plenty of
databases out there.  I'd suggest taking a peak at berkely db (python comes with
an api to use it I beleive).  To become a better programmer I think doing a
problem that possibly uses a premade database might be a better idea.  Beyond
simple table like database, making one is actually rather complex and takes a
lot of math knowledge to implement correctly.