[Tutor] critter had a stroke

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Wed Apr 14 01:58:43 EDT 2004

in which the drive housing the /var dir died, so the opsys refused to
boot. He is being doctored in the cyberemergency room by the good
cyberdoctor James Porter, who as we speak is rebuilding him bigger and
badder- and FINALLY is getting the modern python installed. When done,
Critter will have twice the memory, 5 times the disk space- and this
time as SCSI instead of extended ide- twice the clock speed, and
fortunately all the stuff for 4 websites is still safe.

This means, I can now update a lot of code to the modern python
definitions, as soon as the good mad scientist stops laughing
miniaclly and playing  fiendish organ music on his surround sound
system, and finishes his ghoulish work.

And yes, I would not put that past him as a breif giggle. James I
mean. Critter likes Industrial Rock or techno.

--

Respectfully,
              Kirk D Bailey, Pinellas county Florida USA

   think   http://www.tinylist.org/ - $FREE$ Liberating software
+-------+ http://www.pinellasintergroupsociety.org/ - NeoPagan
+-------+ http://www.howlermonkey.net/ - $FREE$ email Accounts
   kniht   http://www.sacredelectron.org/ - My personal site