[Tutor] Python Question

Gal Yona galoosh33 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:00:12 EDT 2003

Hey. Im curretnly trying to learn Pyton... I saw the archive with A LOT of
questions & answers. I have a question... As I said, I just started. I began
to read the 'Python for non-programers' tutorial, reached about chapter 8
and stopped. It began to be very hard and confusing, and went on too fast. I
was wondering how I can upload my Python Programs online, and how will
people see them. Also if I can make it a file evryone can see... I mean, can
computers who dont have Python installed can view me programs? And a small
question: When I run the finished program, it quits and closes window if it
has nothing to do. For example if my program is just

print "Hello, World!"

it would open it for half a second and immediatly close the window... What
to do? :)

Thanks a lot!