[Tutor] pyOpenGL errors when closing window.

Robin Hood RobinHood42 at clickta.com
Sat Sep 6 09:11:53 EDT 2003

Okay guys.
I have a new problem.
I have installed OpenGL and have been playing with the demos.
Most of the demos work most of the time,
But none of the demos like to be closed.
Whenever I close the window with the graphics in it,
I get a "This program has performed an illegal operation".
Has anybody else had this problem?
And does anybody know exactly what the problem is?

*****A Network is the Opposite of a Hierachy*****