[Tutor] instantiating subclass by parameter

Karl Fast karl.fast at pobox.com
Wed Oct 29 00:22:10 EST 2003

> I think if you simply do direct assignments for now, as your code
> evolves, you'll find a resonable object or container to hold the
> WebSearch instances.

This is the situation. I've got another container which holds
instances of WebSearch. I've used both the dict option and the
setattr technique. Both work nicely. In writing the example I posted
I began to wonder about the other question.

Thanks for all your help.

I was going in the right direction, and now I have a better idea of
the pythonic way of solving things.

Again, thanks.

--karl