[Tutor] Multiple exits in a function...

Chris Cioffi other at stopthesanity.org
Fri Oct 24 21:18:43 EDT 2003

Um, when a test fails and you need to 'get out of dodge' there are these
things called exceptions.  Python's are rather nice. :)

OTOH, as long as the code is clear I don't think it's _necessarily_ bad
style to use multiple exit points.  My only advise in those cases: Be
Obvious(tm) .  Nothing is worse than wading through a bunch of code only
to find that it is never reached.

Chris