[Tutor] Re: Random numbers

Anna Ravenscroft anna at aleax.it
Fri Oct 10 15:32:59 EDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 09:27 pm, Anna Ravenscroft wrote:

Oops... got carried away, I guess. Didn't realize this was somebody's homework
assignment... He'll still need to figure out how to get them into the
squares...

I'll read more carefully before answering next time... Sorry.

Anna
--
There is a type 3 error in which your mind goes totally blank whenever you try
to remember which is which of type 1 and type 2.