[Tutor] Which things need to be set up first?

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor at venix.com
Thu Nov 13 09:50:09 EST 2003

Barry Warsaw's Mailman package is very widely used.  It runs the tutor
list.

http://www.list.org/
Mailman, the GNU Mailing List Manager

You'll need to install Linux or another unix-like operating system on
your mail server.  If you are using RedHat Linux 9, they had problems with
their mailman package (.rpm).  The latest one: mailman-2.1.1-4 works fine.

I believe that the main pitfall is getting the generated email aliases
configured into your mail server.