[Tutor] Re: Reordering a list

Alan Colburn aicolburn@yahoo.com
Fri May 30 15:05:01 2003

Thank you all for your quick responses!

Your solutions are much better than mine -- I'm so
glad I posted! I didn't know such a simple solution
was possible.

Part of the application I'm writing, which will be
most useful to students and people writing research
papers, includes a frame where users see displayed the
headings they're using for their paper (or outline).
They can move the headings around -- hence today's
question -- and also rename them.

Each of these headings will have notes associated with
them -- kind of like those note cards you filled out
when doing library research, once upon a time. Moving
or renaming headings won't affect the notes associated
with the headings.

In any case, thanks again! -- Al C.