[Tutor] kodos

Ron Nixon nixonron@yahoo.com
Tue May 27 12:10:02 2003

--0-1104561969-1054051759=:81176

Can someone give me a hand it setting up kodos--the python regex GUI. I downloaded the file and a pyqt file as well per the documentation. It also calls for something called SIP, which seems to be included in the pyqt file. Still when I run the set-up file, it tells me that the SIP code generator is lacking. I also tried setting up kodos using the command line, but get a error saying files can't be found. Can anyone help on this. Thanks in advance.

Ron