[Tutor] httplib/ssl/certificates

Michael Barrett mike@daboyz.org
Tue May 20 12:51:37 2003

    So I've been asked to look for a way to monitor my companies SSL websites to watch the certificates and send an email off to us admins when the certificate is about to expire.

    I've used httplib to monitor our https sites before, but I don't see any way of analyzing the certifcate that the website returns, or even a place where it might be stored.

    Anyone have any experience with doing this?  I think it'd be a pretty useful tool.

    Thanks in advance.
                Mike Barrett | Calvin: "May Contain Adult Situations?"  What
             mike@daboyz.org |          does that mean?
              www.daboyz.org | Hobbes: Oh, you know.  Paying bills.  Going