[Tutor] about parsing xml doc with Reg expression

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu May 8 17:33:01 2003

> I was trying to incorporate reg. expression to eliminate some xml tags,
> I tried to implement but whenwhen you use class instance in reg.
> expression and you try to check the result of the reg. expression by

[text cut]

Hi Abdirizak,

You may want to check to see that your email account is working ok.  I
responded to your question just yesterday:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2003-May/022276.html
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2003-May/022281.html

so if you haven't gotten the response in your mailbox yet, you need to
talk with your Internet Service Provider and get them to fix their mail
system.