[Tutor] gnome2 API?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue May 6 15:11:01 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Brett Kelly wrote:

> I'm looking to write a small app to watch my mailboxes and have it run
> in the gnome panel. i've got python2.2-gnome installed, but i can't find
> any sort of api for it.
>
> i've checked gnome.org and python.org, can't find anything.

Hi Brett,

Hmmm... your question's a bit specialized; I'm not sure if many of us are
equipped to handle it.

You might want to check on the PyGTK mailing list instead.  What I've
found on Google sounds slightly dismaying,

    http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2003-February/004442.html

But that was back in February, so perhaps someone has worked on the
documentation problem since then.

Information on the PyGTK mailing list can be found here: