[Tutor] Creating a database

Billie bh-wages@swbell.net
Sun Mar 30 12:12:01 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0F09_01C2F6AD.0237C660

Well, I'm off on a project, and want to know if Python will do the trick.

I'm wanting to create a web page that lists names, addresses and phone
numbers, and I want it to be storable.  Being new, first I'm sure it's
possible, second, is it very difficult (I shouldn't think so, but am still
asking).  I remember making sorted lists in BASIC, but I want this where the
user clicks and chooses their preference.

Am I taking on more than I'm ready for?  I like challenges, but must have a
bit of reality in check, also.

Billie

------=_NextPart_000_0F09_01C2F6AD.0237C660
	filename=" Billie.vcf"