[Tutor] nominees please

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Wed Mar 26 21:39:01 2003

At Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:40:09 +0000, Andy wrote:
> From my limited experience on this list, I would propose that Danny,
>Magnus, and Alan be considered. Also, Bob would be a close contender
>too.

Actually, I very often see that Jeff Shannon wrote *exactly* what I
was planning to write. (But without getting so longwinded and deviating
so much from the subject as I tend to do! ;) If I'm a "nominee" I think
he should be. But note that the request was for posts, not for persons.

I'm curious to know what posts helped people most, and to what extent
people agree on what is helpful and what is not. Regardless of whom they
were written by, I'm sure I could learn something from that. The more I
work as a software developer, the more I feel that effective and positive
communication between humans is one of the most important and often
underestimated factors in sotware development, much more important that
the choice of programming language and development process etc.

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN