[Tutor] graphics in python

bob smith bobsmith327@hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 16:23:08 2003

Although I'm new to Python myself, I've been looking for ways to do graphics
as well.  Here are two projects I've found that I'm exploring...

A new 3D engine written specifically for use with Python called Soya 3D.
It's at:

http://oomadness.tuxfamily.org/en/soya/index.html

For 2D graphics (and other game related stuff like checking a joystick etc),
there's pygame:

http://www.pygame.org/

Bob