[Tutor] Re: Tutor digest, Vol 1 #2329 - 17 msgs

Steve Robb stever@insightbb.com
Sat Mar 22 10:02:01 2003

>Message: 6
>From: "Lee Harr" <missive@hotmail.com>
>To: tutor@python.org
>Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:58:17 +0000
>Subject: [Tutor] Re: Question on twisted.
>

>>All of this was going along fine.  Then from the line
>>ts = telnet.ShellFactory() , I get an error.
>>When I type this line in my interpreter I get the following...
>>
>>ts = telnet.Shell.Factory()
>>

>Is this what you typed? It is not the same as above...
>
>ShallFactory   vs   Shell.Factory

Sorry for the typo.  I actually tried it every different way I could
think of at one
point or another.  Here is the documented error listing for both of
these possibilities.

 >>> ts = telnet.ShellFactory()
Traceback (most recent call last):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ShellFactory'

 >>> ts = telnet.Shell.Factory()
Traceback (most recent call last):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Shell'

Thanks for replying.
Steve