[Tutor] Re: pygsear turtle graphics

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:34:01 2003

>I found the turtle. It's in the subdirectory examples of pygsear under
>pengiun.  I found this by reading the intro in the subdirectory doc.
>I had trouble getting pygsear to run several times in the past and I'm
>happy to report that the install ran smothly on a linux box >downloading
>the source file.

Hi;

Glad to hear it went more smoothly now.

I never thought about someone looking for turtle and not
thinking to open up penguin... hmmm :o)

Let me know if you come up with any cool penguin... er
turtle graphics scripts. I have a blast with that thing!

http://www.nongnu.org/pygsear/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=pygsear