[Tutor] about regular expressions in python

Paul Tremblay phthenry@earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 00:19:02 2003

I would suggest you use one of the python modules that parses XML. Using
regular expressions to parse XML is like having a healthy tooth pulled.
You can do it, but only with unnecessary pain.

Of course, I'm not sure what your exact needs are.

Paul