[Tutor] Trying to find a value in a function.

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Wed Mar 12 05:49:12 2003

At 10:16 2003-03-11 -0400, D2 wrote:
>Andre, waiting for an advice.

I think I need to understand what you are trying
to achieve at a higher level to give any useful
advice. What is the purpose of all this? Why do
you want the code to be able to know how to program?
Are you trying to make the program write itself? ;)

The normal approach is that the programmer reads
the code using eyes and brain with some help from
search functions etc, and thus figures out how to
set the HumanBeing.knowledge property etc.

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN