[Tutor] I have a small project I want to work on..

Darren Munsell Darren Munsell" <Wingnut_NC@hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 03:35:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C2E1FE.DBA80680

Its for my work.  I work in a school where we punch in and out on a time =
card, however we are also required to  write out a time sheet to go =
along with this. Since I'm no wizz at math, I want to make this time =
consuming adding hours and minutes from my time card into a simple =
program that's there when we need it.
The only bad news is that my school probably will not allow the Python =
program to sit on any of the computers (security reasons), so I was =
hoping that maybe I could embed it into a Html or have it as an =
excutable, all our mechines are Windows98, so there is no =
cross-operating system to worry about.
I'm very new to python and I understand the basics. But what would you =
suggest for me to get started ?

Yours truely, Darren
Thanks !!
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C2E1FE.DBA80680

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD><FONT face=3DTahoma><FONT size=3D2><FONT color=3D#0000ff>
<BODY>
<DIV>Its for my work.&nbsp; I work in a school where we punch in and out =
on a=20
time card, however we are also required to&nbsp; write out a time sheet =
to go=20
along with this. Since I'm no wizz at math, I want to make this time =
consuming=20
adding hours and minutes from my time card into a simple program that's =
there=20
when we need it.</DIV>
<DIV>The only bad news is that my school probably will not allow the =
Python=20
program to sit on any of the computers (security reasons), so I was =
hoping that=20
maybe I could embed it into a Html or have it as an excutable, all our =
mechines=20
are Windows98, so there is no cross-operating system to worry =
about.</DIV>
<DIV>I'm very new to python and I understand the basics. But what would =
you=20
suggest for me to get started ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours truely, Darren</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks !!</DIV></BODY></HTML></FONT></FONT></FONT>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C2E1FE.DBA80680--