[Tutor] Setupsup for Python

Abel Daniel abli@freemail.hu
Thu Jun 26 09:26:04 2003

> have someone know any python modul, that can be used as the perl setupsup
> modul ?
> I have to push <ALTB>, <right>, ...  1831 times.

Although perl's setupsup seems to support much more, but if sending
keypresses automatically is enough, you might be interested in Sendkeys:
"""
SendKeys is a Python module for Windows (R) which can be used to send
one or more keystrokes or keystroke combinations to the active window.
"""

http://www.rutherfurd.net/python/sendkeys/

(from Python Package Index at http://www.python.org/pypi)

(Of course you might be better off doing it in perl if it has the
necessary library.)

Abel Daniel
p.s. I never tried it, being a happy debian user myself and being happy
that I (almost) never need to use Windows :)