[Tutor] Re: dictionary

Andrei project5@redrival.net
Tue Jun 24 16:03:02 2003

ajstec wrote:
>      I am trying to learn Python, and need of help, as I make to
> discover all the attributes in the use of dictionaries.

You could look in the Python docs, paragraph 2.2.7. I also recommend
using PyCrust (part of wxPython), it pops up a list of methods when you
type a "." after a variable. You can browse through that list. On top of
that, if you select a method, a popup hint will inform you what that
method does. I find it very useful.

Andrei

=====
Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5@bcrenznvy.pbz. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V
ernq gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.