[Tutor] help> modules

Bob Gailer bgailer@alum.rpi.edu
Sat Jun 21 16:43:01 2003

--=======A77229A=======

--=====================_23845267==.ALT

At 04:09 PM 6/21/2003 -0400, GREENDAY31087@aol.com wrote:
>When I'm in the Python shell, I type in help and go to "modules." I was
>hoping to see them all but DOS went through it fast and ended up on a
>later part of the list of modules. How can I make it say <more> so I can
>simply push a button to see the next page?

 >python >foo.txt -c "help('modules')"

Will dump the list into foo.txt. Then you can edit that, or

 >type foo.txt | more

Bob Gailer
bgailer@alum.rpi.edu
303 442 2625

--=====================_23845267==.ALT

At 04:09 PM 6/21/2003 -0400, GREENDAY31087@aol.com wrote:<br>
shell, I type in help and go to &quot;modules.&quot; I was hoping to see
them all but DOS went through it fast and ended up on a later part of the
list of modules. How can I make it say &lt;more&gt; so I can simply push
&gt;python &gt;foo.txt -c &quot;help('modules')&quot;<br><br>
that, or<br><br>
&gt;type foo.txt | more<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Bob Gailer<br>