[Tutor] trusted?

Neal McBurnett neal@bcn.boulder.co.us
Wed Jun 18 14:35:01 2003

I have no idea what the gnumed discussion is about, but this reminds
me of the lack of a "taint" mechanism in Python, the way it exists in
Perl.  Read this Python Feature Request for details and latest
proposals:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=500698&group_id=5470&atid=355470

Writing safe CGI scripts is very important and very hard.  This could
make a difference.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60